iTrain Guarantee - Putting clients first is our top priority.
Our guarantee includes:
- Book 2 people** onto a training course and iTrain will guarantee it will run. iTrain aims to provide 100% satisfaction.
- Any attendee who reasonably feels they have not met their training objectives will be offered further training free of charge, or at iTrain's discretion a refund.
- All iTrain courses will be delivered objectively, highlighting both the strengths and weaknesses of the product.
- Value - iTrain commit to providing best value offering an absolute price beating guarantee for like for like quotes.
** Two people booked on to the same course for the same date(s) and location and under standard terms and conditions. Terms vary for courses booked under special promotions or discount schemes.
To ensure that we fulfil our quality guarantees:
- iTrain aims to provide 100% satisfaction - our products and services are therefore backed by a fully supported guarantee, which includes the delivery of additional training, extended support or at iTrain's discretion a refund.
- iTrain operates on a fully open book basis - we are always pleased to provide a full breakdown of our rates and services.
- iTrain services are delivered by subject matter specialists experienced both in training delivery and hands on use of the toolset.
- We encourage and support all of our project and programme management staff to achieve full Prince 2 accreditation.
All of iTrains training courses and education services are continually monitored to make sure of several things:
- We are at the forefront of technology advancement
- We are embracing the latest training practice
- Our trainers keep abreast of all new developments in respect to the courses they teach.
How We Develop Our Courses
- All of our courses are based on real world experience of using the products, not classroom theory
- Our courses are carefully planned to make sure that all the relevant content is dealt with in a concise and structured way
- All of our courses are tested on industry experts and for the basic courses, people who have little experience of Oracle, before we put them live
- All of our courses are regularly reviewed and updated
- We ask our delegates to provide feedback on our courses, so that we can continually improve them.
We strive to understand, meet and exceed our customers’ expectations of product and service quality, and to only make commitments we fully understand and are confident we can deliver on.
Regular, monitored internal training and development aims to provide an expert service and to enhance our clients’ experience whilst in the capable hands of iTrain.
Overseen by our certified quality control manager, we continually review and improve upon our performance and our formal management systems using appropriate plans and measures that reflect our commitment to providing the highest quality IT services.
As part of iTrain’s dedication to the highest measurable standard of customer care and in line with its quality management strategy, iTrain has full corporate ISO 9001:2008 registration.
For further details of our services guarantees, programmes and the courses we offer, please contact Us on +44 (0) 20 7608 1835.
"iTrain" is the trading name of iTrain Cloud Services Ltd.